How will you make a difference?
We believe that everyone can make a positive impact, both in one's own life and in inspiring the lives of others. Whether it's in our personal lives, professional lives, or as part of a global service effort, there is much we can do to affect change. Indeed, as leaders, our actions inspire others to follow our example, and this is perhaps the biggest impact we can make.
To realize our mission and catalyze change, our Members:
- Engage in self-study of environmental issues
- Conduct research and translate knowledge into concrete, personal terms to which everyone can understand and relate
- Convene today’s thought leaders to advance strategies for creating a more healthy world
- Inform policy by bringing the latest and best science and creative thinking into local, regional, and national legislative decisions
- Educate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders so that they may influence the direction of their chosen fields towards a more sustainable future
- Empower key stakeholders to make decisions that will protect for our health and the health of the environment
We are passionate and curious life long learners, and our ranks include Members who are business leaders, engineers, economists, policymakers, physicians, scientists, public health officials, media, leaders of faith communities, educators, artists, and students at all ages and levels. It is our hope to inspire connection and collaboration across disciplines and across the globe to engage in intellectual pursuits and problem solving together.